Ice Fishing Guide Service
Book Now Call (320) 676-8664
Mille Lacs Ice Fishing Guide Service
Starting with the 2018-2019 ice fishing season, you can schedule a day of private Minnesota ice fishing with owner, Tim Chapman, on Mille Lacs Lake. With our semi-guided trips, Tim will set you up in a good spot and stay in contact with you throughout the day. Our semi-guided trips include all your poles, bait, tackle, electronics and 8×16 wheelhouse. Tim will escort you to the house, help you get set up, answer questions, check on you throughout the day and assist you off the ice when your trip is complete.
We are not a run and gun type guide service and would be happy to refer you to those that offer that type of service.
For a fun and memorable experience that includes learning Mille Lacs Lake ice fishing techniques, let our experienced ice fishing guide take you there. Book Your Minnesota Ice Fishing Trip on Mille Lacs Lake Today!
- Fish in comfort in a 5 hole 8×16 portable wheel house (no smoking, no pets allowed)
- Single burner cook-top
- AM/FM stereo
- 3 single padded bunks
- CO & Smoke alarm
- Quality rods & reels, rattle-reels & tip-ups
- All bait & tackle provided
- Underwater camera & fish locator
What to Bring
- Food and beverage
- Minnesota fishing license (we do not sell licenses)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Bedding for overnight package
- Cooking/eating utensils if you plan to cook
Need to Know
- Overnight package is limited to 3 people (no exceptions)
- Required to drive own vehicle on overnight package
- House is Generator Ready (bring your own generator & extension cord) gets you an outlet – Or you can rent a generator from Isle Hardware Hank (320) 676-8670 (bring an extension cord).
4 Hour Ratefor 2 People
- 3 People – $214
- 4 People – $239
- Arrival time negotiable
8+ Hour Ratefor 2 People
- 3 People – $314
- 4 People – $339
- Times negotiable
Overnight Packagefor 2 People
- 3 People – $515
- 4 people – N/A
- See details below
Overnight Package Includes:
Semi-Guide Service from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm the first day
Sleep overnight in fish house
Semi-Guide Service from 8:00 am to 12:00 Noon the second day
Call or email for Availability, it’s not posted on our website’s Vacancy Calendars.
A $100 or 50%, whichever is greater, NON-REFUNDABLE advanced deposit is required. If no-show or cancelled less than 72 hours prior, you will be billed for the entire trip unless we are able to re-book the date for the same length of time. Advanced deposits are 100% refundable if cancelled by the guide due to weather/ice conditions. VISA, Mastercard, Discover and American Express are accepted.