Book Now Call (320) 676-8664
Mille Lacs Fishing Guide Service
Fish with us! We’re one of the great Minnesota resorts on Lake Mille Lacs offering private Mille Lacs fishing guide service for walleye, smallmouth bass, muskie, northern, or perch. It’s Minnesota fishing at it’s best!
Schedule a half or full day of private fishing guide service on Mille Lacs. Mille Lacs Lake is famous for Walleye fishing but it’s home for so much more. Go in search of a trophy Bass, Muskie or Northern. Feel the excitement of battling the Smallmouth Bass or rely on the Walleye fishing and Perch fishing to fill your bellies with experienced fishing guides.
Tim has fished the lake seriously since he was 15 years old, is a licensed launch pilot and Guide Service…well, it’s not just a hobby, it’s been our business for over 24 years at this Minnesota family fishing resort.
- Fish in comfort in a quality 20ft. Ranger boat with a reliable 115 hp Yamaha 4 stroke outboard
- Top of the line Lowrance electronics with GPS
- Minnkota rear and front mount trolling motors for precise boat control
- Quality rods and reels
- Marine Band radio and cellular phone for communications
- All bait and tackle provided
What to Bring
- Food and beverage
- Minnesota fishing license (we do not sell licenses)
- Weather appropriate clothing
- Life jacket & rain gear if larger than XXL
- Sunscreen and sunglasses (polarized if possible)
Need to Know
- All Muskie trips are Catch & Release Only!
- Muskie trips are limited to 2 people unless we are trolling only, for safety purposes.
4 Hour Rate2 People
- 3 People – $280
6 Hour Rate2 People
- 3 People – $340
8 Hour Rate2 People
- 3 People – $425
Reservations are confirmed with 50% of total advanced deposit, the balance is due upon arrival. Guests are responsible for payment of all guides/trips reserved. Should you need to cancel your reservation, deposits are refundable, less $50 per guide, if notice is given 30 days prior to your fishing date. Cancellations less than 30 days, deposits are not refundable (no exceptions). If no-show or cancelled less than 72 hours prior, you will be billed for the entire trip unless we are able to re-book the date for the same length of time. Advanced deposits are 100% refundable if cancelled by the guide due to wind, weather, etc.
VISA, Mastercard and Discover are accepted.