Resort & Reservation Policies
Resort & Reservation Policies
All cabins are Non-Smoking. Violation of the non-smoking policy in any way will result in a $100.00 fee being charged to you, without notice, even after departure. Ash trays are located outside on picnic tables for your use.
A 50% advanced deposit is required with all lodging reservations in the form of cash, check, VISA, MasterCard or Discover. If made with a credit card, your card will be charged for the advanced deposit on the date the reservation is made. If made by cash or check, deposits are due within 3 days of the date the reservation is made to secure your reservation.
- Lakefront and Efficiency Cabins require a cancellation notice of 60 days prior to arrival date.
- Guide Service requires a cancellation notice of 30 days prior to arrival date.
- Ice Fishing Guide Service requires a 50% or $100 (whichever is greater) non-refundable advanced deposit.
- Fish House Rental requires a cancellation notice of 14 days prior to arrival date.
Group and/or multiple unit reservations and holiday/special event days may require additional cancellation notice or are non-refundable.
Advanced Deposit Refunds
If you cancel with less than the above required notice, your advanced deposits are NOT refundable (no exceptions). If you cancel with more than the above required notice, your advanced deposits received will be refunded less a $50.00 handling charge per unit reserved.
If cancelled less than 72 hours prior, you will be billed for the entire stay unless we are able to re-rent the unit(s) for the same length of time.
Because of our small size, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to our strict cancellation notice & refund policies.
Early Departures or Late Arrivals
Guests will be charged for all dates reserved.
Your cash is preferred. We also accept VISA, MasterCard and Discover for payment. Payment for your stay is due when checking in. All other rentals and purchases during your stay can be taken care of the evening before your departure. No refund for early departure.
Because we would like the resort to be a restful place for all, we require that voices, radios, boom boxes and other like items be kept at low level at all times and that the general quiet time be observed between 11:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m. We expect and want guests to have a great time, keeping the consideration of other guests in mind at the same time.
Minimum Night Stays
All cabins require a 2 night minimum stay at any time.
Holidays & Special Events may require 3 or more consecutive night minimum stay in all units. Cabins require 4 night minimum stay in June. Some exceptions made.
We consider Chapman’s Mille Lacs Resort & Guide Service to be a place where our guests can enjoy a restful vacation. In order to assure that our guests can enjoy this, we find that a visitor policy is necessary. Visitors are persons visiting registered guests for part of, or all day. This includes infants, children or adults. There is a $3.00 per person charge for all visitors and we ask that they be registered in the office upon arrival.
Visitor hours are 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Visitors staying past 9:00 p.m. will be considered overnight guest and will be charged according to extra person unit rates. You may not exceed maximum capacity. Your are responsible for all visitor/guest charges.
We reserve the right to limit the number of people in each unit. Please notify us when making your reservation of the approximate number of visitors and/or guests you may have.
You are responsible for all visitor/guest charges.
Maximum guest/pet capacities may not be exceeded without prior approval.
We reserve the right to change unit assignments to an equal or greater priced unit.
At Chapman’s Mille Lacs resort, we know you love your pets and it just wouldn’t be vacation without them. So we offer a place both you and your pup can be comfortable.
We are a very small resort and units are close together. If you have an unfriendly or noisy dog, please leave it at home.
- Dogs allowed with prior permission. Sorry, no cats, birds or exotics allowed.
- Pets may not be left unattended in or out of units, whether in kennels, vehicles, etc. for any length of time. If you leave the pet MUST go with you! NO EXCEPTIONS.
- Pets must be leashed at all times, cleaned up after and kept quiet.
- We prefer you keep pets off beds and furniture. If they are used to being on the furniture please bring sheets or blankets to cover the furniture/beds.
- You will be financially responsible for all damages caused by your pet.
- 2 pet maximum per unit.
- For the peace, safety and enjoyment of all our guests, we will require you to follow ALL pet policies.
- Pet Charge – $15 per pet/per night
Need Kennel Services – Autumn Breeze Kennels is located approximately 12 miles from us so you can visit your pet.
Check-in between 3:00 and 10:00 p.m. Please make advanced arrangements for late arrivals.
Check-out by 10:00 a.m. Late check-outs are not possible as we need this time to prepare for our incoming guests. All visitors and pets must be registered.
- Office Hours: 7 am – 10 pm Central
- Absolutely No Fireworks of ANY kind are allowed.