Enjoy the presence of two extraordinary state parks and the many recreational and educational services provided. The intimate 318-acre Father Hennepin State Park entrance lies 3 blocks from the resort and Mille Lacs Kathio State Park is located 14 miles from the resort on the southwest side of the lake and you may get the chance to see our Albino deer.
The Mille Lacs Wildlife Management Area and State Parks are home to a myriad of birds & mammals, including hawks, eagles, loons, migrating swans, pileated woodpeckers, numerous songbirds, owls, beaver, otter, raccoons, mink and deer, just to name a few.
The City of Isle has a quaint little park just 200 ft. from our resort with “NEW” playground equipment in 2012, beach and public fishing pier.
The area is rich with a variety of unique shopping opportunities including, arts, antiques, crafts and specialty foods.
Cafe’s, coffee shop and bar/restaurant settings are all within walking distance of our resort. The Mille Lacs area offers great food around the Lake from fast food to fine dining and everything in between.
Things To Do
- Riders of all levels will enjoy ATVing on the Soo Line Trail and Red Top Loop.
- The Soo Line Trail is 10 miles of paved path perfect for hiking/biking and rollerblading.
- Mille Lacs Museum is located in the City of Isle.
- Fiddlestix Golf Course is just a couple miles away.
- The Wealthwood Rod and Gun Club presents a clean, affordable and safe environment for all phases of sports shooting with you family! There is also a golf, firearms and archery simulator. Visit the Wealthwood Rod & Gun Club web site for more info or give them a call at (218) 678-2281.
- Hunters seeking waterfowl and Canadian geese, ruffed grouse and woodcock, as well as whitetail deer and bear find great rewards in the vast amount of State hunting lands in the area.
- Tennis Courts and Basketball Courts are located at the High School less than a mile away and the IREC community and fitness center is across the street from us.